Saturday, August 21, 2010

Chores by age from Focus on the Family

Here's another great resource for what chores your child can do. I often forget to bring the chores up to the next level. I remember feeling that things were unfair as a child, but now that I think of it, my younger siblings had to do chores at a younger age than I did. I still feel that the money was given unequally to the younger kids. I guess I should have whined more! Seriously though, I want to try making things as fair as possible for my kids by following trusted lists such as this one on age-appropriate chores.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I found your blog (I remembered the name! Now that's a feat in and of itself)!

    I'll have to send you an invite to view my blog. I went private a couple weeks ago (I wrote a post as to why).

    It was great seeing you and hanging out today! Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I don't think I have your email address!! Oh my goodness I'm an awful person! My email address is alliebrownie at gmail dot com if you could shoot me over an email that would be great!

    ReplyDelete