Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God

I read this a while ago, but it still imacts my life. I continually listen for that still small voice to guide me each day and it has done amazing things! I wanted to sign my girls up for gymnastics or other classes and got the answer to wait. I hate to wait, but God doesn't make mistakes. Now I see that by waiting I had time to dabble in some old hobbies which may turn into a miraculous work for abused children! I wrote a song long ago that would make a perfect theme song for the local Children's Advocacy Center. All my life I've wanted to make a difference. Sitting in a stinky gym never would have given me the joy this project has brought me. I'm sure my kids will someday understand my ignoring them for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment